I arrived the Astir Palace Hotel and it was just starting to clear up, but the beach and the water ski resort were empty in the winter. I could only imagine how lively it must be in July. Maybe we'll get to see it one day. :-)
But it cleared to a gorgeous 65 degree sunny day with a crisp post-card like, blue sky, that contrasted with the red soil mountain and dark blue waters of the sea. Wow!!!
Selma asked me for a few things: The Greek flag...
Here it is:
She asked me to show her Greek food... Yummy. First dish is Dolathes, second is Pastitsio (pasta), third is a typical Greek salad, and the last one is Kepap.



And she asked me to find out out how to say certain words in Greek... Well Greek is tough but let's try:
Thank you = Afkharisto (kh is like Arabic 7' in Khalid)
Hello = Ya
Bye = Adio
Finally, Selma asked me for a surprise... She'll see it when I arrive. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment