Friday, February 6, 2009

TEN Ways to Know That I Miss the One I Love and I Love the One I Miss When I Travel

10) Every time I return home I say that I will not go on a trip again for a very, very long time. “I can’t do this any more”
9) I rush to my hotel room so that I can Skype with her and when I go to bed I still think of her.
8) I don't feel Ok when I can’t reach her.
7) I walk really slowly when I am thinking about her.
6) At meetings, I suddenly realize that I have an embarassing smile of "content" every time I Think about her.
5) Every time I look at her picture, I do not see other people around me. I see only her.
4) I get to eat at the best restaurants and see the most amazing historical sites, but cannot enjoy any of it because she’s not there.
3) I meet the most interesting people, but she is everything I want to think of.
2) I know that I would really do anything to see her.
1) Washington Dulles is my favorite airport because it's the one where I see her.

No comments: