Mom and I were going about refinancing our home at the title company this morning and taking advantage of historically low interest rates. For a few sane moments, I was oblivious to what was going on in the office sans-Abdu, until I paid attention to my Blackberry and noticed a deluge of emails from work with the same subject line: "Abdulwahab on TV yesterday." Here's a sampling.
- Linda: Hi Abdulwahab. I couldn't believe it when I spotted you on the news last night. Well done - it was a great story. In case you didn't catch it you'll be pleased to know I recorded it. Congratulations again. (I go:Hmmm! I wonder what I did that what on the news last night. Must be an old story.)
- Shirin: Sir Abdu…we’re not worthy (I’m doing the Wayne’s World bow as I write this).(What?????)
- Julie: We knew how great you are, Abdu, and now the whole world knows it, too. Congratulations!! Julie. (I really want to get to work and find out what's going on!!!!)
- Oksana: Boy, I am sorry I missed it yesterday. BTW, if you don’t see many people in the office this morning, it is because they are getting tattoos on their backs…. With Abdu’s name….. Long Live Abdu!!!!!!!!!
- Nigina: Oksana got hers already!
- Oksana: No, my appointment is in the afternoon. Suhaib is getting one now. ("Office!!! Now!!!!! RUN")
- Marie: Really? I didn’t know Maura gave tattoos in her office! Maura, you are so multi-talented! Me next, me next!
- Oksana: By the way, are your new tattoos itching?
Well, I finally was able to reach the office and get my hands on the video. Please take a look at it. Outch!
No comments:
Post a Comment